Wednesday, 30 November 2011

When the Driveller attacks...

Good Afternoon!

Well, I did have some revamped Rouge Bunny Rouge swatches in the line up... but an unexpected parcel of love arrived this morning from The Driveller Kate ♥ And my what a parcel!! It just seemed to be never ending, so let's get stuck in :)

Can I just add, I have no idea what is going on with my photos lately. Apologies for the fuzziness, and


Full size products:
Lunasol Modelling Water Liquid Foundation ~ YO03
Lunasol Water Cream Foundation ~ YO03
Spongebob Squarepants Lipbalm ~ Orange
Chikuhodo Z Series ~ Z-10 Eyeshadow Brush
Canmake Cream Cheek ~ #11 Heavenly Heart
B&C Lab Browlash Ex Water Strong Liner ~ Deep Black



Some delicious Kitkats, all devoured now :)
Sexy Look & Beauty Diary Sheet Mask.


Many, many samples!!
Finally I can try the new Addiction Dewy Glow Foundation, fingers crossed for shade #3.


And a few comparisons and swatches of the full size products I received.


From left to right:
Lunasol Water Cream Foundation
~ YO03 (approx NC25)
~ YO02 (approx NC20)
Lunasol Modelling water Liquid Foundation
~ YO03
~ YO02



From left to right:
Spongebob Lipbalm, Canmake Cream Cheek and Water strong Liner.



Top to bottom:
B&C Lab Water Strong Liner ~ Deep Black
DollyWink Liquid Liner Pen ~ Black
Shu Uemura Refillable Liquid Liner Pen ~ Black



Left to right:
Shu Uemura, DollyWink & B&C Lab.

Swatches are the same order as above, taken in direct sunlight and then indoor light. But as you can see from the swatches, the Shu Uemura liner is definitely the most opaque. I have been using the DollyWink liner a lot lately however as it involves less clicking to get the product, but I am going to switch them up and give the B&C Lab liner a turn to shine now.

Taken in direct sunlight.


Taken indoors, in a natural light.


Next up, the Canmake Cream Cheek Blushes in #1 and #11.


Left: #1 Peach Dream.
Right: #11 Heavenly Heart.

And swatched in the same order as above, in direct sunlight then indoor gloom. Oddly, both shades look identical to the untrained eye. But the difference is in the shimmer on me, #1 is more of an obvious chunky silver shimmer compared to #11's fine gold pearl shimmer.

Taken in direct sunlight.


Taken indoors, in a natural light.


And finally, a quick comparison of the Chikuhodo Z-10 and MAC 219 (please excuse my filty 219, it will be cleaned this afternoon). I have used the Suqqu S Eyeshadow brush, thank you Kate! So I knew what to expect in terms of shape, density and softness. But oh my, I had forgotten just how soft those squirrel hairs are!





Well, that is all for this afternoon. Have you received any goodies today?
Coming up next, Rouge Bunny Rouge swatches as promised.
Thanks for reading ♥

12 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

Awww so many pretties, you lucky girl!

The Driveller Kate said...

Eyeballing fail! I sent you the liner because it seemed similar to your HG Shu... oops. I'm sure you'll do wonders with it anyway :D

MiraSundari said...

@Mariella,
Thanks! Miss Driveller has certainly spoiled me :D

@Driveller,
No wai, lol! Thank you so much hun <3
It's actually my first felt tip liner for years, so I'm quite excited >.<

The Sneakerette said...

Everything looks so prettyyy! OMG are those different flavored Kit Kats?! :0

MiraSundari said...

@Sneakerette,
Thanks ^^
Yes they are indeed, cherry blossom & green tea and cantaloupe. They taste so good and oddly refreshing!

chrissa said...

Lovely parcel of things! The Chikuhodo brush looks divine; I don't have much love for my 219.

MiraSundari said...

@Chrissa,
Thanks my lovely! I highly recommend the Z-10 or the Suqqu S over the 219, nicer to poke oneself in the eye with :)

Charisse said...

Good lord what an amazing package! I want some of that Kit Kat yum.

This passenger's element said...

Lucky lucky! Hope you enjoy everything you got!

LauraJean396 said...

OMG! LOOOOOOVE THIS POST! It gets 5 stars :D Everything looks amazing!

Tania said...

Ooh, I want those KitKats! *noms candy*
Everything is so pretty! I really need to try that Shu liner.

MiraSundari said...

@Charisse,
Thanks! The Kit Kats were all kinds of yum, I hope you can find some <3

@This Passenger's Element,
Thank you, I have certainly enjoyed the food :)

@LauraJean,
Why thank you hun, you know what is waiting for you here now... lol >:]

@Tania,
HEYA YOU! Thanks, I absolulety love the Shu liner. The fact that it is refillable makes my life easier too!