Wednesday, 7 December 2011

EOTD: Rouge Bunny Rouge Fire Drops, Loose Glitter Pigments.

Good afternoon!

Well, it is officially FREEZING but at least the skies are blue and full of clouds when I wanted to take some decent pictures .____.
As promised, I had a play around with my new RBR Fire Drops, Loose Glitter Pigments in Embrace of Cashmere and Caress of Mink that arrived yesterday (see here) and I am very impressed! I wore them yesterday mixed with a little Sea of Showers and that stuff lasted 10 hrs with zero creasing. But today, I am testing them with just plain ol' Urban Decay Primer Potion. Now for dodgy pics...



Taken indoors in a well lit room.




Taken in direct sunlight to show the sparkles.

Products used:
Lunasol Modelling Water Liquid Foundation ~ YO03
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Rouge Bunny Rouge Loose Glitter Pigment ~ Embrace of Cashmere (lid& inner corner)
Rouge Bunny Rouge Loose Glitter Pigment ~ Caress of Mink (crease & lower lash line)
MAC Pigment ~ Vanilla (brow bone & inner corner)
B&C Lab Browlash Ex Water Strong Liner ~ Deep Black
Milani Liquif'eye Liner ~ Black
WnW Ultimate Brow Kit ~ Ash Brown (darkest shade)
Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Mascara (primer only)
Hourglass Film Noir Mascara ~ Onyx

As you can see, this was what I had to contend with today... Despite the cold, it is actually quite a nice day if it wasn't for those darned clouds!

Why thank you clouds >:C

And a quick picture I took of yesterdays look. All the products used are the same, except to apply the pigments I mixed them with the Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Showers!

With flash on to capture the metallic finish.

Anyone else played with the pigments from Rouge Bunny Rouge? I'd love to hear what you think :)
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: