Saturday, 3 December 2011

EOTD: Rouge Bunny Rouge requests.

Hello everyone.

Well, as promised I did a couple of requested looks using several Rouge Bunny Rouge (RBR) eyeshadows. I also took some wet swatch pictures as the finish of these eyeshadows is just amazing when used with a damp brush. The good news is you can use these eyeshadows wet without compromising the texture!

First up requested by The Driveller Kate, is a look using my rather sad looking Whispering Ibis (forest green). I think one will be repurchasing it as the texture seems to have changed after being coated in super glue, stupid Mira is stupid D:

Taken indoors next to a large window.


Taken in direct sunlight.
Rather a complex shade indeed.

Products Used:
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer ~ NC30.
Urban Decay Primer Potion Eyeshadow Base.
RBR Eyeshadow ~ Whispering Ibis (lid & lower lash line)
MAC Pigment ~ Vanilla (highlight & inner corner)
Milani Liquif'eye Eye Liner ~ Black (waterlines)
B&C Lab Browlash Ex Water Strong Liner ~ Deep Black
WnW Ultimate Brow Kit ~ Ash Brown (darkest shade)
Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Mascara (primer only)
Hourglass Film Noir Mascara ~ Onyx

Next up, requested by Chrissa requested a look using the gorgeous Bejewelled Skylark (warm chocolate brown). One of my favourite warm browns in my collection!

Taken indoors next to window of course.


Taken in direct sunlight.
This really shows the true depth of Bejewelled Skylark!

Products Used:

MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer ~ NC30.
Urban Decay Primer Potion Eyeshadow Base.
RBR Eyeshadow ~ Bejewelled Skylark (lid & lower lash line)
RBR Eyeshadow ~ Angelic Cockatiels (blend in crease & inner corner)

MAC Pigment ~ Vanilla (highlight & inner corner)
Milani Liquif'eye Eye Liner ~ Black (waterlines)
B&C Lab Browlash Ex Water Strong Liner ~ Deep Black
WnW Ultimate Brow Kit ~ Ash Brown (darkest shade)
Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Mascara (primer only)
Hourglass Film Noir Mascara ~ Onyx

And finally, all my current shades swatched with a wet brush. I used an Ecotools Eyeshading Brush from the 6 Piece Set and Shu Uemura Depsea Water (fragrance free).

Taken indoors.


Taken in direct sunlight.

Left to right:
~ Whispering Ibis
~ Unforgettable Oriole
~ Resplendant Quetzal
~ Mysterious Tinamou
~ Delicate Hummingbird
~ Bejewelled Skylark
~ Angelic Cockatiels
~ Abyssinian Catbird

You can find Rouge Bunny Rouge at Zuneta, where you can get 20% off until midnight Monday 5th December using the code ROUGEXMAS. Zuneta ships internationally too!
Will you be getting anything?

That's all for this weekend, hopefully I will get a chance to post next week. As many of you may be aware, I start my new job on Monday! YAY :)
Thanks for reading and have a fab weekend ♥

11 comments:

Dain said...

Hai, Mira! Luckily, someone on MUB pointed me to your blog. I love that green look; looks so rich.

MiraSundari said...

@Dain,
Oh hai!! :D Thank you hun, I have been a bit obsessed with rich green tones lately?! I need to start showing dear purple more love again <3

chrissa said...

I love it! Whispering Ibis is definitely complex in different lighting. I think I may have to get Bejeweled Skylark eventually. It is indeed lovely!

Thanks for acceding to my request! <3 Good luck w/ the new job.

The Driveller Kate said...

....aaaand it's sold out. DAMN YOUR AWESOMENESS!

MiraSundari said...

@Chrissa,
Thanks! You're very welcome, I love both of those shades :)
I'm excited to be starting work, lol!

@Kate,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I cannot be any more sorry D:

LauraJean396 said...

Kate: Soooo many good ones are sold out! BOOOO

Mira! You have sexy eyes! RAWR! Those deep tones look amazing on you!

MeClaire111 said...

I knew you love green more than purple! ;D I love your liner skillz, waiting for moar greens now :D glad to have you here at least :( I wish you all the best bb :*****

MiraSundari said...

@LJ,
LOL! It all vanished so quickly :O
Thanks hun, I had forgotten how much I prefer darker tones :*

@MeClaire111,
Hiya! :DDD Thanks hun, greens have been sneaking there way in big time now. I will be back my lovely <3

PerilouslyPale said...

They look great! I love Whispering Ibis. I'm so glad I went for something different (for me) and ordered that one!

Absalom said...

Gorgeous lid space to house some delish shadows!
Thanks so much for the swatches. They really helped but now I wish I had Bejeweled Skylark.

MiraSundari said...

@Periously Pale,
Thanks! I'm so glad to hear you love Ibis too, it is beautiful colour :)

@Absalom,
ABSALOM! ♥♥♥ Thanks hun, I'm sure Bejewelled Skylark will fly its way to you one day my lovely!