Friday, 2 December 2011

Friday Favourites #2.

Good Morning!

As I sit here sipping on this mornings cup of tea, I can't believe it is Friday already *gasp* Anyway here we have it, this weeks instalment of my favourite products. As I have been forced to digging around in my stash instead of hauling at this time being, I have fallen back in love with a few oldies! I love a shop your stash challenge, but honestly... I love to haul more :)


Guerlain Meteorites Perles in Teint Beige 02 ~
I used these on my BFF for her wedding on Monday reminding myself why I love these so much. Teint Beige has 6 different coloured perles,
*shimmery white and shimmery champagne (highlighting)
*pastel peach and darkened peach (warming)
*pastel pink and pastel lilac (corrective)
As I prefer a matte finish I don't use meteorites as a setting powder, although when I do it is very subtle and refined on my skin. I have been loving these as a glow after all of my makeup!

Clarins Super Restorative Replenishing Comfort Mask ~
Firstly, thank you winter for drying me like I cannot believe! I usually reserve my deluxe samples of this mask for flights as I hate feeling like trash when I get off, but as my skin is rather temperamental lately this mask has really brought it to life again. I leave it on for 10-20 minutes (depending on how I feel), and my skin drinks it up. Afterwards it feels soft and nourished again. I think it's time to get a full sized tube!

Chanel Joues Contraste in 65 Espiegle ~
I'm sure you all know that I love all things peachy on cheeks, well this is no exception. Espiegle is one of my favourite Joues Contrastes hands down! For me it is a gorgeous light peach with subtle gold shimmer, very luminous and glowy on my skin. I really adore In Love, but find I can apply a bit too much and appear orange whereas Espiegle can be applied heavily without looking Tango'ed!

Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Delicate Hummingbird ~
Ah, the Hummingbird. I wore this shade (paired with Angelic Cockatiels) to the BFF's wedding on Monday, it has not left my make up bag since! It is the perfect dusky lilac in my opinion, great for a quick wash or as a lid colour with dark blues, purples, browns or even black. I think this will be the first RBR eyeshadow I hit pan on... See swatches here!

Dior Ultra Glow Gloss in 247 Pink Flirt ~
I am not particularly fond of lip products, I don't know why but they just don't speak to me?! But after purging my lip stash (heavily might I add), I discovered I obviously still love lipgloss :) With that, I have decided to start using them more and Pink Flirt is definitely my overall favourite from my current options. It is a more creamy finish, similar to MAC Cremesheen Glasses so much more wearable! Pink Flirt is a pale pink that seemingly evens out my mauve lip tone, it adds a nice sheen and has a slight plumping effect.

Carolina Herrera 212 VIP EDP ~
I am one of those girls that always wears perfume, it just seems to be part of my routine. As winter has kicked in, I turn to rich florals like Dior Pure Poison, Marc Jacobs Daisy or Armani Code (if I am wrong on the notes, apologies I am no perfume reviewer!) 212 VIP is perfect for day and night on me, a gorgeous vanilla rum to my untrained nose. Regardless of when or where I am wearing this one, I always receive compliments.

Anthem of the week.
Loco Dice ~ Seeing Through Shadows.
Something a little more minimal after last weeks dubstep remix, this song is full of bleeps, blurps and all kind of goodness. This one is a bit of a creeper, with it's intoxicating groove it soon drops a much thicker baseline towards the end. This song has got me through many train journeys and flights! Find out more here.



What have been your favourites this week or for the month of November?
Thanks for reading todays rambles, have a lovely weekend!


*edit* Good news on the job front, I friggin' start work on monday!! BRING IT ON >.<

2 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

Rahhh I'm so jellly you haz ballzzzz! I'm thinkin of picking some up for myself at Sephora since there's a coupon right now..
My faves since forever have been the wet n wild vanity palette, legere shiny pearl bb cream and jack black lip balm! i'm too lazy to wear much on the daily, which is why i love the blog for giving me a chance to play with colors =]

MiraSundari said...

Ah the Sephora coupon! So jealous now as I can't use mine, lol. They smell so divine :)
WnW Vanity is a fab palette indeed! I love seeing your colourful looks ♥