Friday, 9 December 2011

Friday Favourites #3.

Good Morning.

So it's back round to Friday... This week has dragged so hard! But here goes, this week instalment of Friday Favourites :)


Lunasol Modelling Water Liquid Foundation in YO03 ~
After nearly a year of being addicted to my beloved Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, it has been toppled by my favoured Lunasol foundation. It is a natural medium coverage that seems to last on my combo, messed up skin which I really appreciate having in the correct shade again!

Rouge Bunny Rouge Sea of Illumination Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Nectar ~
Sea of Nectar was my first liquid highlighter from RBR, but I had recently forgotten how much I actually loved it! It is the perfect golden peach shade that really adds a brightness my skin needs in these cold, harsh winter months.

Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in #10 Beige ~
Being obsessed with glowy skin has led me back to #10. It is a beautiful sheer light pink with a gold micro shimmer. Very subtle and stunning alone or over a darker pink or peach blush!

Addiction Eyeshadow in Safari Mode (P) ~
This is possibly the most beautiful shade of green in my opinion. A khaki green with gold shimmer, really great for a quick wash or with a dark green based black to add depth. Check out The Driveller Kate's swatches of the entire Addiction eyeshadow line here!

Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in #84 Epatant ~
Okay, green fever has officially set in! I grabbed this for my work induction and added Safari Mode in the crease and became obsessed. These eyeshadows are just so easy to use, and the shimmery metallic finish is very much what I like in life :)

And finally...
Anthem of the Week.
Massive Attack ~ Paradise Circus (Gui Boratto remix)
I first heard this last year on the 2011 Lincoln MKX commercial last year whilst on holiday in Florida. Personally I find American commercials quite loud and brash (in the nicest way possible!), so of course I never paid them any attention. But the seductive rhythm and soft piano made me sit up and watch, then moments later jump on to Google and find out what my ears had just heard! I absolutely love the original version, but I soon discovered there are many fantastic remixes of this track. Do check out the Zeds Dead remix, if you can find the video too it's a very NSFL amount of sexiness. But for now, enjoy :)

2011 Lincoln MKX Commercial


Massive Attack ~ Paradise Circus (Gui Boratto Remix)

Have you discovered any new or old favourites this week?
Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend ♥

No comments: