Friday, 16 December 2011

Friday Favourites #4.

Good Morning!

Back round to Friday and I am officially starting work (YIPPEE!). which part of me knows I am going to hate with a passion... But on with my ponderings. *edit* Sadly, start date has been shifted to Monday. Although, it does mean I get to mooch around for an extra day :)


Guerlain Écrin 4 Couleurs in 06 Les Fumes ~
I only have several Guerlain eye products, but this quad is most certainly one of my favourites! It is a neutral palette with 3 satin finished shades and a shimmery shade. The shades are a dusty pink (top), cool brown with pink micro sparkles (left), dark dusky brown (bottom) and a cool metallic taupe (right). The texture of all of these shades surprised me as I am used to the older quads, but they are all very smooth with a buttery texture. Makes for an easy neutral smokey eye!

MAC Mineralize Blush in Happy Together ~
Happy Together is the perfect nude blush for me, it was and still is one of my favourite MAC blushes! It is a Mineralize duo blush with a peach brown and a shimmery champagne. Swirled together it makes a gorgeous highlighter, but I prefer to use the shades separately as a blush then highlighter for more pop.

Inglot Freedon System Trio ~
This was a Christmas present from a dear friend, a very thoughtful present indeed! The trio contains
*109 AMC Shine, a pale iridescent pale pink.
*127 AMC Shine, a bright warm purple with silver shimmer.
*482 DS, a dark indigo with silver simmer.
Words cannot express how much I love the indigo shade, so smooth and pigmented! A great trio for a vibrant purple look :)

Chantecaille Lip Chic in Camellia & Zinnia ~
I have been in an anti lip product phase for a little while, but I want to change this! So easing myself in with the gorgeous Chantecaille Lip Chics. Camellia is a rosy pink shade, the perfect MLBB on my lips and Zinnia is a sheer red coral. Lip Chics are the perfect amount of sheer and balmy without any obnoxious stickiness. I have been really enjoying Zinnia, as you can see in my recent FOTD here. I hope it will be the gateway lipstick for brights, lol!

Finally...
Anthem of the week.
You Me At Six ft. Oliver Sykes (BMTH) ~ Bite My Tongue.
Something a little different from me. I just want to state that my musical tenancies do not usually lead me to You Me At Six, but this seems to be a very great direction for the lads to be going in. With a bit of bite from Oli and Josh's vocals really hitting the right spots, I am thoroughly enjoying this one...



Have you discovered any new favourites this week?
Thanks for reading and roll on the weekend ♥

No comments: