Thursday, 1 December 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Swatches.

Hello!

As promised here are some updated swatches of my current Rouge Bunny Rouge mini stash. Since my first haul earlier this year from Zuneta, I have been smitten with all of these products. Sadly, I have only been able to add one new product since that first haul. The textures and pigment is so complex, every product has been worth the so-called 'high' price tag. In my opinion it is darn good value and I'll certainly be buying more :)

Here is my current line up...

I actually love the packaging...


Taken with flash.

Clockwise from the top:
For The Love of Roses, Original Skin Blush
~ Orpheline (strawberry red)
~ Florita (raspberry red)
Hues of Enchantment, Colour Burst Lipstick
~ Word of Mouth (raspberry red)
Seas of Illumination, Highlighting Liquid
~ Sea of Showers (white gold)
~ Sea of Nectar (peach gold)
Joys and Desires, Decadent Duos
~ Flamenco/Duende (peach/nude)


Taken with flash.


Natural light.

Clockwise from top left:
When Birds Are Singing... Long Lasting Eyeshadow
~ Abyssinian Catbird (bronzed green)
~ Angelic Cockatiels (pale peach)
~ Bejewelled Skylark (warm chocolate brown)
~ Delicate Hummingbird (dusky lilac)
~ Mysterious Tinamou (dark sea blue)
~ Resplendant Quetzal ( gold lime)
~ Unforgettable Oriole (white gold)
~ Whispering Ibis (forest green) oh the idiotic damage :(


And now for swatches, all swatches are taken without flash in a well lit room (I have a rather large window in my stash room!) in shade and direct sunlight.

Direct sunlight.


In shade.

Long Lasting Eyeshadows. from left to right:
~ Abyssinian Catbird.
~ Angelic Cockatiels
~ Bejewelled Skylark
~ Delicate Hummingbird
~ Mysterious Tinamou
~ Resplendant Quetzal
~ Unforgettable Oriole
~ Whispering Ibis


In direct sunlight.


In shade.

Left to right:
~ Word of Mouth
~ Flamenco
~ Duende
~ Sea of Nectar
~ Sea of Showers
~ Florita
~ Orpheline

Well, any questions regarding any of these products I will try to answer. But as a whole, I absolutely love all of them dearly and has certainly became one of my favourite brands over the past 8 months!

If you have any product swatch or EOTD requests please leave a comment or send me an email at mirasundari@gmail.com
Thanks for reading ♥

10 comments:

The Driveller Kate said...

TOO MUCH DELICIOUSNESS.

I would love a Whispering Ibis EOTD to help me decide whether I really 'need' it :)

chrissa said...

You've created new lemmings for me: Sea of Showers and Unforgettable Oriole!

I have a request! I was actually talking to Laura about that the other day. I'd love to see a Bejeweled Skylark EOTD, please! I'm on the fence about that shadow, so I wanted to see how it'd look on someone with similar skin tone.

MiraSundari said...

@Driveller,
Ah yes, I will certainly see what I can pull out my poor Whispering Ibis! I had to dig a layer of superglue from the top of it... DOH!

May I demand RBR inventory swatches from you too? :P

@Chrissa,
Both of those would look gorgeous on you!
I can indeed do an EOTD with the Skylark :)

The Driveller Kate said...

I hope this has taught you an important lesson about never ever repotting things again. heh :*
Swatches when I go home :D Hopefully with some additions courtesy of Santa?

MiraSundari said...

@Driveller,
LOL FOR DAYS!
It really has, after the skewiff Le Metier shadows and now this I now know to let nature take it's course ^^

Aaaaaah, I forgot santa could bring one some more RBR. Yay :D

Charisse said...

Ack so many pretties! Of course when I did decide to order, Abyssinian Catbird and Orpheline was OOS. I did get Bejewelled Skylark though.

And I was able to order some japanese kit kats last night mwahaha. That was all your fault you realize? :D

Musing on Beauty said...

OMG all the prettiesssss!!!!
Love them!
I enjoy Angelic Cockatiels a lot these days, I just can't get over how beautiful it is when you apply, it just looks like molten metal <3

MiraSundari said...

@Charisse,
LOL! Really? Which Kit Kats did you get?
The green tea one is particularily yummy :)
Thanks, Bejewelled Skylark will look fab on your skintone. I can't wait to see a FOTD!

@Musing On Beauty,
Thanks hun! I absolutely agree, Angelic Cockatiels is just divine. Very much like molten metal indeed :)

Martha said...

I love my RBR things too. And need to post my swatches soon. I am a lazy blogger for now though :) thanks for your swatches though, I love the look of resplendent quetzal!

MiraSundari said...

@Martha,
Thanks hun, I look forward to your swatches as I know you have some fab RBR products! Quetzal is a zingy lime, perfect with the blues in the current line up :)