Tuesday, 6 March 2012

A little something from Selfridges :)

Good Morning everyone!

Got a few much needed days off this week after working a solid 68hrs last week. But it's not a good thing for me, to ease the pain of why I hate the 6th March it is actually sunny. So to take my mind off my problems, taking pictures seemed like a good idea right? LOL, I be the fool as usual >.<

Here goes, you'll see...

Boxed goodies!

Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer in #01 and Spring Eye Pencil in #05 Copper.
Suqqu Blend Colour Eyeshadow in #02 Kokedama.

Close up of Suqqu #02 Kokedama.
As you can see, yes there is sun! But could I get the right angle? Heck no. To add insult to injury I friggin dropped the Suqqu quad when it was open, FML :( Check out the gouge on the pale green *sigh*
Oh well, at least it wasn't a major smash which I am prone too. I did attempt some swatches with my stubs of fingers too, lol!

Taken in direct sunlight.
Taken in a naturally well lit room.

Left ~ Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer #01.
Right ~ Giorgio Armani Spring Eye Pencil #05 Copper.

Taken in direct sunlight.

Taken in a naturally well lit room.
Suqqu Blend Colour Eyeshadow quad #02 Kokedama.

Well, that's all for today... Or so I thought :)
Not beauty related, but I am possibly the only person on the planet to get excited about work boots ♥
I ordered them yesterday online and boy did they arrive uber quick! I opted for the Dewalt Maxi Safety boots, which are so freakin comfortable compared to my current ARCO ones. Ummm, excuse the fluffy foxtail thingie hanging in the background...

Yeah baby :)

Hope everyone is well and having a good week so far! Would like to wish a Massive Happy Birthday to Mrs LauraJean of My Newest Addiction too, have a great day girl :0
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: