Wednesday, 20 June 2012

In the words of Staind... It's been a while :)

Well hello readers!

I can only apologise for such an atrocious absence from blogging. But there have been a few major changes in my life that meant blogging and such things went on the back burner for a wee while :(
But hopefully now, I may return and continue like normal if you allow me too ♥

Just wanted to share a few pics from Instagram as I have just signed up (FINALLY!)

My current stash, I miss soo much of my entire stash it's ridiculous!

FOTD using Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Illusoire ♥
Just spotted a cool post on Tumblr whilst browsing my dashboard and thought I'd return with a hefty Q & A.  Some of this is TMI, but feel free to repost with your responses as I am oh so nosey at the moment...

Read on

So here goes...

1:Full name.
Mira Sundari Foster

2:Zodiac sign.
Libra!

3:3 fears.
Uhhhh, earwigs, balloons and dried snakeskin.

4:3 things I love.
Makeup, music and Louboutins.




5:4 turn on’s.
Studded heels and we'll leave it at that!

6:4 turn off’s.
Obnoxiousness, untidiness, BO and dirty fingaaaaz

7:My best friend?
She knows who she is :)

8:Sexual orientation?
Straight.

9:My best first date?
Memory has failed me...

10:How tall am I?
5ft 6ins

11:What do I miss?
My dad, he passed away back in 2004 :(



12:What time was I born?
Not got the foggiest!

13:Favorite color?
Purple ♥

14:Do I have a crush?
No.

15:Favorite quote?
I can't say I have one D:

16:Favorite place?
London.

17:Favorite food?
Quarter pounder with peanut butter, bacon and cheese.

18:Do I use sarcasm?
No, never... not even the slightest ¬_¬

19:What am I listening to right now?
Rawthank ft. Kari Rueslatten ~ Scorned.



20:First thing I notice in new person?
Eyes.

21:Shoe size?
UK 7, EU 41, US 9 :)

22:Eye color?
Brown.

23:Hair color?24: Favorite style of clothing?
Cannot seem to separate this bit o.O
Darkest brown hair and slouchy, skatery, grungey with touches of girliness!

25:Ever done a prank call?
No. Okies, maybe I have...

26:What color of underwear I’m wearing now?
Puple polka dots.

27:Meaning behind my URL?
It's my name.

28:Favorite movie?
Nightmare Before Christmas or the Fast & Furious collection.

29:Favorite song?
Too many to name, at the moment I can't stop listening to...
501 ~ Escaping Monday
and
ill.gates ft. Samples ~ Crystal Math





30:Favorite band?
I genuinely cannot choose... but I still have a strong love for Deftones!


31:How I feel right now?
A little bit hungry perhaps.


32:Someone I love.
My brother Fuzz (pictured above with my dad) and my boyfriend ♥

.
33:My current relationship status.
Cohabiting, lol! I am in one :)


34:My relationship with my parents.
Zilch, nada, zero, nothing.


35:Favorite holiday.
We'll see...


36:Tattoos and piercing I have.
Tongue piercing ♥


37:Tattoos and piercing I want.
Piercings: Snakebite and septum. Considering tragus and dermals.
Tattoos: Dads & brothers army number, a doodle of my Cookie mouse and some stars for now!


38:The reason I joined Tumblr.
well, I joined Tumblr for inspiration. But joined Blogger to vent my makeup blahs :)


39:Do I and my last ex hate each other?
I really hope not.


40:Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night” texts?
No.


41:Have I ever kissed the last person I texted?
I have not, lol!


42:When did I last hold hands?
Yesterday.


43:How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
45mins. 20 for actual getting ready time, 25 for faffing!


44:Have I shaved my legs in the past three days?
No.


45:Where am I right now?
Laying on my bedroom floor at my laptop.


46:If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?
I have no idea in most cases.


47:Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
I like to feel the throb of the bass, so pretty darn loud!


48:Do I live with my Mom and Dad?
No.


49:Am I excited for anything?
Yes, but it's a sekrit!


50:Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
Yes.


51:How often do I wear a fake smile?
Not very often anymore.


52:When was the last time I hugged someone?
This morning.


53:What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?
I'd probably die right there and then...


54:Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
Yes.


55:What is something I disliked about today?
I need to go into town... and I probably won't.


56:If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Vasiily Kandinsky, his artwork inspires me deeply.

57:What do I think about most?
I;d prefer not to answer that!

58:What’s my strangest talent?
Not sure, but being able to picking my nose with my toes is a bit weird right?

59:Do I have any strange phobias?
As fears, balloons is quite strange to many!

60:Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Both.

61:What was the last lie I told?
Oh that would be telling...

62:Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Phone, never V chatted before!

63:Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Yes and no.

64:Do I believe in magic?
No.

65:Do I believe in luck?
Yes.

66:What’s the weather like right now?
Overcast, quite cool.

67:What was the last book I’ve read?
Irvine Welsh Marabou Stork Nightmares

68:Do I like the smell of gasoline?
Yes as my favourite fragrances are gasoline based.

69:Do I have any nicknames?
Mircia right now, old ones are Fozzie and SPAG :)

70:What was the worst injury I’ve ever had?
Splitting my left ring finger in a door hinge.

71:Do I spend money or save it?
SPEND.

72:Can I touch my nose with a tongue? 73: Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me?
No and YES!
Pink items are... Nintendo DS, notepad, Hello Kitty makeup bag, bra, Illamasqua nail polishes and baby oil!

74:Favorite animal?
Mouse





75:What was I doing last night at 12 AM?
Eating dinner and then on my laptop.

76:What do I think Satan’s last name is?
Foster!

77:What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
Europe ~ The Final Countdown

78:How can you win my heart? 79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone?
Food and on my tombstone will say...
"Here lies the legendary Shu Uemura Natural #10 brush.
...and some bird called Mira"

80:What is my favorite word?
Well, let's just say it's a curse word >.<

81:My top 5 blogs on tumblr?
Will do blogger for this, in no order...
http://drivelaboutfrivol.blogspot.co.uk/
http://grzee.blogspot.co.uk/
http://variolavera.com/
http://www.mynewestaddiction.com/
http://sneakerette.blogspot.co.uk/

82:If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?
Potato, lol!

83:Do I have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of.

84:I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?

85:What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
No idea, depends on who is asking...

86:What is my current desktop picture?
A delicious Chevvy Vette!

87:
Had sex?
Yes.

88:Bought condoms?
Yes.

89:Gotten pregnant?
No.

90:Failed a class?
No.

91:Kissed a boy?
Yes.

92:Kissed a girl?
Yes.

93:Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?
Yes!

94:Had job?
Yes.

95:Left the house without my wallet?
Stupidly, yes.

96:Bullied someone on the Internet?
No idea... bullied is a term thrown around too easily on the net.

97:Had sex in public?
Place? Yes.

98:Played on a sports team?
Back in school I did...

99:Smoked weed?
Yes, lol!

100:Did drugs?
Yes, never again!

101:Smoked cigarettes?
Yes, but not anymore.

102:Drank alcohol?
Yes.

103:Am I a vegetarian/vegan?
No way!!

104:Been overweight?
I still am tbh.

105:Been underweight?
No.

106:Been to a wedding?
Yes.

107:Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
Heck yes :)

108:Watched TV for 5 hours straight?
Absolutely... True Blood and Hawaii Five-0 marathons!

109:Been outside my home country?
Yes, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Cyprus, Scotland, Wales, Florida.

110:Gotten my heart broken?
Yes.

111:Been to a professional sports game?
Yes, rugby is the only sport I'll watch if I have too!

112:Broken a bone?
No *knocks wood*

113:Cut myself?
Yes.

114:Been to prom?
No, I skipped mine and went to the pub instead.

115:Been in airplane? 116: Fly by helicopter?
Yes and no.

117:What concerts have I been to?
Ozzfest is probably the biggest I have been too, followed by Vibealite events. Then Papa Roach and many, many local gigs from the likes of Raging Speedhorn, Defenestration and Scurge to name a few :)

118:Had a crush on someone of the same sex?
Always.

119:Learned another language?
Partly, trying to learn Polish now.

120:Wore make up?
Of course!

121:Lost my virginity before I was 18?
Yes.

122:Had oral sex?
Yes.

123:Dyed my hair?
Yes, why I opted for blonde I will neve rknow.

124:Voted in a presidential election?
No as I live in the UK.

125:Rode in an ambulance?
Yes.

126:Had a surgery?
No.

127:Met someone famous?
Yes, although probably minus Z list lol!

128:Stalked someone on a social network?
No.

129:Peed outside?
lol, yes.

130:Been fishing?
No.

131:Helped with charity?
No.

132:Been rejected by a crush?
Yes.

133:Broken a mirror?
All the time.

134:What do I want for birthday?
Maybe some more Suqqu eyeshadow palettes...

135:How many kids do I want and what will be their names?
1 girl and not sure on the name as I am more spontaneous!

136:Was I named after anyone?
No.

137:Do I like my handwriting?
No way, it's like chicken scratches!

138:What was my favorite toy as a child?
My keyboard.

139:Favorite TV Show?
Fringe, Bones or Hawaii Five-0

140:Where do I want to live when older?
I want to live and see everywhere.

141:Play any musical instrument?
Keyboard, piano and recorder.

142:One of my scars, how did I get it?
Scar on my bottom lip line is from a beer mat being thrown jokingly at me.

143:Favorite pizza topping?
BBQ chicken, sausage, pepperoni, peppers, onions and slathered in BBQ sauce.

144:Am I afraid of the dark?
No.

145:Am I afraid of heights?
No.

146:Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad?
Yes, mwhahahaha!

147:Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
Yes, sadly I have.

148:What I’m really bad at.
Learning foreign languages, I am a sieve!

149:What my greatest achievements are.
Finally getting my makeup qualifications.

150:The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me.
Something I'd rather not repeat.

151:What I’d do if I won in a lottery.
Buy a yacht and all the Louboutins I could possibly want!

152:What do I like about myself?
I like my derpiness and my eyes.

153:My closest Tumblr friend.
Again blogger based, probably Driveller Kate as I know her in real life
http://drivelaboutfrivol.blogspot.co.uk/

154:Something I fantasies about.
That would be total TMI, lol!
Well, I would like more mice... a fleet of cows too perhaps AND CHICKENS!

155:Any question you’d like...
What was your latest makeup purchase?
Illamasqua Cream Pigments in Androgen and Depravity (post to come)
Sleek Eau La La Liners in Dragon Fruit and Canary Yellow (full swatchfest to come)

And that is all for today. Hopefully some nice weather is on it's way whilst I work 2 more 12hr shifts this week! Also, looking for ideas for a small giveaway for when I reach 100 followers. Would love to know your ideas :)
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: