Sunday, 29 July 2012

FOTD: Revlon Strawberry Suede Matte Lipstick.

Good Morning everyone!

So, I have acquired a few things lately from a recent trip to Poland visiting the boyfriends family (yes it was amazing!) and needed to post an update on LIFE... lol! Well, I'll give you an updated post of swatched with the featured Art Deco eyeshadows I bought. But here's a quick n dirty FOTD using a very awesome RAOK from a very gorgeous lady (Thanks again!).



Products Used.
Face:
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation 8.5
MAC P+P Translucent Loose Powder
Paul & Joe Ornamental Pressed Powder
Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer #1
R&R Spank Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion
Art Deco Eyeshadows
~ #375 (lid)
~ #17 (outer corner & lower lash line)
~ #05 (lower lash line)
~ #555 (brow bone)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (inner corner highlight)
WnW Essential Eyebrow Kit
DollyWink Liquid Liner Pen in Black
Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara

Lips:
byTerry Baume de Rose
Revlon Strawberry Suede Matte Lipstick

And a close up of my custom Art Deco eyeshadow palette, I am in love with these eyeshadows as they are very pigmented, smooth and last a full 12hr working shift (which is pretty hardcore on my lids as I get hot!)



Left to right.
Top row ~ #555, #375 (Dita Von Tease Limited Edition), #05, #17.
Bottom row ~ #26, #20, #42, #45.

Well, that's all for today! Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday (it's such a nice day and I seem to be working darn it).
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: