Sunday, 2 September 2012

August Favourites 2012.

Good afternoon!

Well, it's miserable and I'm miserable... The price I pay for drinking Jagerbombs >.< But here you have an edition of my monthly faves from August 2012!

August 2012 favourites
Sorry for the odd picture, I really need to get a new camera so I can get back on track again! This is my attempts with my trusty Sony Xperia S :(

Face favourites.
~ Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in 8.5 (usually mixed with 12)
~ Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in Au
~ Rouge Bunny Rouge Sea of Illuminations Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Tranquillity
~ Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer in #1
~ Sleek blush in Honour

Eye favourites.
~ Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara
~ Illamasqua Sealing Gel
~ Collection 2000 Gel Liner in Teal
~ Sleek Eau La La Liners in Cobalt Blue, White Noise, Noir & Melba
~ Suqqu Blend Eyeshadow in EX-42 Aka
~ Makeup Forever Aqua Shadow in 20E
~ byTerry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon

And for some swatches! Taken in direct natural daylight.

Face makeups
 Left to right.
~ Rouge Bunny Rouge Sea of Illuminations Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Tranquillity
~ Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in Au
~ Sleek blush in Honour
~ Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer in #1


Eye makeups
Left to right.
(Top)
~ Sleek Eau La La Liners in Cobalt Blue, White Noise, Noir, Melba
~ Makeup Forever Aqua Shadow in 20E
~ byTerry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon
(bottom left)
~ Collection 2000 Gel Liner in Teal
~ Suqqu Blend Eyeshadow in EX-42 Aka

As you can see, I am so in love with the Armani bronzer it is extremely close to being finished! This hasn't happened to me since I first started using NARS Laguna years ago... What will you be using next? I hear you say, well I actually repurchased tehArmani bronzer a couple of months ago as I was scared of running out and having to wait. I think it is indeed sign of a true HG! ♥

Well, thanks for reading this months edition of monthly favourites.
Tell me or link in the comments your current faves! ♥

No comments: