Friday, 28 September 2012

Autumnal FOTD

Good Morning all!

Well, sorry for the lack of updates a little bit of bad news came my way last Friday which may have been a bit soul destroying... I know, drama queen alert! But I have been made redundant at work and today is sadly my last day, a little sad about it as I'll miss my Piranha boys. But anyway, lets move on with a FOTD from Wednesday :)

Felt a little inspired by a few of the current Youtube videos in my sub box, and decided to go for an Autumnal look. I'm not one to follow the seasonal changes, maybe a dabbler in the fashion seasons but this I quite enjoyed. Please note, I may have done something very drastic on Monday... Yes that's right, I shaved the right side of my head! Cue derpy face on pics... >.<




Products Used.
Face:
Lunasol Modelling Water Liquid Foundation
Chanel Poudre Cristalline
Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer #1
NARS Gilda & Sertao blushes

Eyes:
NARS Eyeshadow Primer
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe
Shu Uemura eyeshadows (2nd generation)
~ ME860 (crease & lower lash line)
~ ME160 (upper crease & lower lash line)
~ ME350 (inner corner)
~ IR800 (centre of lid)
MAC Vanilla pigment (browbone)
DollyWink Liquid Liner pen in black
Sleek Eau La La liner in White Noise
WnW Brow Kit in Ash Brown
Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara

Lips:
Blistex Relief Cream (chapped lips a-go-go!)

Okies, please excuse my close up of the eye makeup pic. I was having many issues with this eye which was why I wasn't posting many FOTDs. As you can see the texture is a bit off, that's because the lid is drier than the desert still but at least it's not swollen, red or pufftastical anymore!
Also noticed I have made it to 100 followers via Google Friend Connect. I think it may be time for a little giveaway don't you? :)

Thanks for reading and have a good weekend ♥

No comments: