Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Inglot haul.

Good evening!

So a late Wednesday post from me, but I had to share my new pretties which arrived yesterday. Now, why am I so excited you ask? Well, I actually ordered these on the 18th August and due to courier stupidity my package was returned to Inglot which they kinda resent free of charge! I am so pleased with the service I received from them :)

Anyways, enough ramblings and more pictures ♥

Yes, you are seeing correctly! RED :)

My new and first palettes.

As you can see, I went bright. That's right, I'm indulging on this new found love of red in all forms. I even took the liberty of ordering some oxblood red skinny jeans from ASOS.com which is very un-me, lol! Now, onto swatches... Pics are taken in direct sunlight as my Sony XPERIA doesn't like anything else sadly. Might have to get myself a Lumix on Friday.


 Left to right.
~ AMC Shine #30
~ Pearl #402
~ AMC Shine #59
~ AMC Shine #59
~ Matte #382


Left to right.
~ Pearl #439
~ Pearl #448
~ Pearl #419 (my favourite shade from Inglot so far!)
~ AMC Shine #44
~ Pearl #414

Well, I hope this is of some use to some of you lovelies! I think, I might be a bit addicted now but I will hold off any huge orders for when I return to Poland with my dearest boyfriend.

Inglot can be ordered from here.
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: