Sunday, 16 September 2012

Lipstick madness.

Good morning all!

I do not know what has happened lately, but I have been indulging in a bit of lipstick madness. I mean brights, reds, vamps... I'm not entirely sure what is going on, but I think I like it! (that phrase always reminds me of Spencer from iCarly, lol!). Anyways, back to the point. I decided to get hold of a few of the Sleek Pout Paints in hope of custom mixing a colour from a Tumblr post I seen, it was actually driving me crazy. Then yesterday, took a stroll into town and picked up 5 of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks. One shade which is totally not my typical choice :O
So here we go... All pics taken in direct sunlight, which thankfully came out from behind the clouds.

Sleek Pout Paints, purchased from here.



Left to right:
~ Lava, bright orange.
~ Pinktini, cool bright pink.
~ Cloud 9, white.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks, purchased from Superdrug instore but you can find them on here.



Left to right:
~ #04, dark purple.
~ #05, warm medium pink.
~ #12, bright coral red.
~ #19, rosy brown pink.
~ #22, warm bright red.

I really love the original shades that Rimmel released as they smell so fruity which is a change from their usual crayony lipstick scent. Sadly, the recent ones (#19 & #22) do have that scent which I will just have to ignore! I am looking forward to the matte lipsticks however, these and the new pencil eye liners of course. If I remember correctly, I'm reading 3rd October in the blogging world (UK date). I have indulged a little more as I had another Sleek discount code to use up and bought 5 more of the Pout Paints :)

Finally, I did a little playing around with the Sleek Pout Paints and mixed about equal amounts of all 3 shades and slapped it on! I was so impressed at how little you really need. Apologies, this is after a 2 and half hour nap... So hair and makeup is a little slept in.




Products Used.
Face:
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
Lunasol Finishing Loose Powder
Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer #1
Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin (Lantern & P Pie)

Eyes:
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
byTerry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon (lid & lower lash)
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (highlighting)
NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte
Sleek Eau La La Liner in Noir
DollyWink Liquid Liner Pen in Black
WnW Brow Kit in Ash Brown (darkest shade used on lower lash line)
Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara

Lips:
Sleek Pout Paints (mixture of Lava, Pinkini & Cloud 9)

Well, that's all on this lazy Sunday. Have you tried any of these products? I'd love to hear your opinions!
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: