Thursday, 11 October 2012

Detrivore Cosmetics: A little introduction!

Good day to you all!

Sorry for the delayed posting, I momentarily forgot what I was supposed to do (arranging house viewings can be a bit of a pain, but 2 down and 3 to go). So, as this post says in the title I have for you some swatches of the 10 very randomly selected Detrivore eyeshadows I purchased a while ago. The only one I intentionally had to buy was Tak, which means Yes in Polish... How am I supposed to resist this :)

Okay onwards we go!


So as you can see, these are not quite as unique as say Fyrinnae or Meow Cosmetics for me. But they do have some beautiful wearable shades in there, not everything has to be complex!

Left to right.
Top: Abnormal, Dagon, Demolish, Furnace, Midas.
Bottom: Plague, Psychopomp, Sacrilege, Tak, Topiary.

Now onto the swatches, all pictures are taken in direct sunlight and the same alphabetical order as above.
First set are dry swatches.

Detrivore: Abnormal, Dagon, Demolish, Furnace, Midas.

Detrivore: Plague, Psychopomp, Sacrilege, Tak, Topiary.

Now you can see, nothing to shout home about. Basic colours, matte, satin & shimmer finishes. Only Abnormal seems to be the stand out shade... But hang on a minute Mira! You have Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy ♥
So this next set of swatches is over my much loved Pixie Epoxy. As you can see, many of the shades come to life and become far more vibrant and interesting. In particular Topiary and Plague.

Detrivore eyeshadows over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.

Well, there you have it. I will indeed have a play around with these and post some EOTD pics as I have a NEW CAMERA!!!! Yes, my darling boyfriend got me a beast of a camera for my birthday on Sunday, so better pics a-go-go. Back on point, have anyone tried this brand before? Would love to hear your opinion.
Also, don't forget to enter my Illamasqua giveaway... only 9 days left!

http://mirasundari.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/illamasqua-giveaway.html

Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: