Friday, 26 October 2012

Karl for Shu Prestigious Bordeaux palette

Dzien Dobry!

That's good day in Polish, well I know I promised some WnW lipstick pics but something unexpected happened. A belated birthday present arrived in the post yesterday and one couldn't ignore it :) So, here's what arrived (many thanks to a certain driveller, I love you more than anyone does I SWEAR IT!)...


Pahlish Slow Fad of Love nail polish
Dior in Riviera nail polish
Butter London in Jaffa nail polish
Shu Uemura Karl for Shu Prestigious Bordeaux palette
The Body Shop Vitamin C capsules
Honoré Des Prés Bonte's Bloom fragrance
Marcelle Lux Cream eyeshadow in Sea Breeze
Kryolan Skinliner in #31 (IT'S RED)
Essence Kajal Pencil in Scream Green

And here's the show piece, the Karl for Shu palette. It's glorious! Swatches are taken in direct daylight.



And here's me playing with it today, I am very impressed with the textures and complexity of these eyeshadows. The golden glitter has scatterings of blue glitter in it!



Close up of the eye makeup...



Products used.
Face:
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation (this is a tad too pink for me, but will get a proper match!)
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder
Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer in #1
Illamasqua blush in Lover

Eyes:
NARS Smudge proof eyeshadow primer
Shu Uemura Karl for Shu Prestigious Bordeaux palette (all 5 sahdes used)
MAC Vanilla pigment (brow bone highlight)
DollyWink liquid liner pen in black
Clarins Eye Pencil in black
Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara
WnW Brow Kit in Ash Brown

Lips:
Nothing, I have really sore dry lips atm :/

I must say again, I am very impressed with the formula of these eyeshadows. I have had a touchy feely session at Shu Uemura and still prefer the 1st and 2nd generation formulas! But the top 2 shades are just divine, so smooth and creamy :)

And finally, I had to play with the orangey nail polishes as it is my favourite colour on my nails ever! First up, Butter London in Jaffa. This is far more glorious than I ever wanted it to be, lol! And then Dior Riviera, I know not many are fond of Dior nail polishes but I am. A nice rich red toned orange *swoon*



Well, that's all for now. I will apologise in advance for any level of AWOL on my part as I am taking the first steps into moving to the city (YAY!). So will have to be packing up my stuff and offski on the outski :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good weekend ♥

No comments: