Thursday, 4 October 2012

September Favourites.

Alright my lovelies!

So it's a couple of days late, but I thought I'd bring you my favourites from the month of September :) Can I just say, this picture is an embarrassment to all that is photography... I lost the sunlight and when it returned, it was kind of in an awkward place where one may have had her back to it to try and take the picture!



So what do we have?

Lunasol Modelling Water Liquid foundation (old formula).
I still absolutely love my Illamasqua Skin Base but the match is a little off, so I have been using the Lunasol and reminded myself how much I truly love it! Sadly, I am running low...

Lunasol Finishing Powder (old formula).
I finished up my MAC Prep+Prime loose powder and returned to this, it is so silky and so soft words cannot describe! Makes me wonder why I switched back to the MAC one?

NARS blush in Deep Throat.
I've been digging out all my NARS stuff lately and this one has become a staple as it looks good with most eye makeup for me! The perfect peached pink tone :)

NARS Pro-Prime Smudgeproof eyeshadow base.
Now this is still quite new in my life, but dear goodness does it blow the Urban Dcay variations out of the water! Now, this is all in my experience of course... But it seems to make my already nap-proof eye makeup wear like IRON?!

NARS Larger Than Life Longwear eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte.
Another new addition, but it has certainly made me wonder what took so long for me to purchase a nude liner? This is a bit more subtle than my trusty white, but works perfectly with bronzey or neutral eye makeup.

Sleek Eau La La liner in White Noise.
Ahhh, my trusty white liner! This bad boy is perfect for my extravagant bright looks on the waterline and as a base for lighter, brighter, bolder eyeshadows.

MAC Pigment in Golden Lemon.
What you don't know is that I may have totally spilled this everywhere when arranging the items for the picture, lol! But I am loving this as an inner corner highlight or placed in the centre of the lid with red tones to really make the eyeshadow glow.

MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist.
I am not usually fond of using any other Paint Pot other than Blackground, but Constructivist seems to work perfectly for all the rusty reds and golds I have been wearing lately!

Wet n Wild single eyeshadow in Nutty.
As you can see I love this... I love this so freaking much it's ridiculous! It makes for such an easy wash and works perfectly with my sometimes stupidly large winged liner looks >.<

Well, that's all for my favourites this month... What have been your September favourites? Also, I do have a little bit of a surprise coming up for tomorrow! be prepared for something Illamasqua related ♥
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: