Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Sleek Pout Paints, an update.

Good Morning everyone!

So here we have an update on the swatches of my Sleek Pout Polishes. I have to say, I'm a little obsessed with these... so much fun to play with :) So, straight to the point with this one!



Left to right (same order for both images),
#153 Cloud 9
#161 Minx
#162 Milkshake
#158 Rosette
#160 Pinkini
#156 Peachy Keen
#155 Lava
#163 Peek-A-Bloo

The shade that surprised me the most from the new selection was Milkshake! I am not a fan of pale lips on me at all, but for some reason this seems to work (especially with a full on smoked out dark eye). Should I do lip swatches? I'm never sure if they are any help, but happy to attempt if people wish so :)

Well, that's all for today! Coming up next is September favourites seeing as we are now steaming through October...
Thanks for reading ♥

1 comment:

Vicky Hoang said...

Definitely gonna pick these up aince they're like occ lip tars! Look at the prices :)

Vickyhoang.blogspot.com