Monday, 1 October 2012

TAG: What's in my makeup bag?

Good day everyone!

So, I am currently working on an update post for the Sleek Pot Paints (as they have all arrived now) and got a bit side tracked with youtube... Yes, I may have spent an hour of my time watching Tag videos of people going through their handbags lol! I thought to myself, I should try *insert rambly notes here* I am probably not the best for this, but I gave it a shot anyway. I do want to apologise as it's not the greatest of videos as I was using my only camera (Sony XPERIA S) and of course my darling boyfriend called me half way through, lol!

So here you have it, a video on What beauty products I carry in my handbag :)




Bag ~ Louis Vuitton Palermo GM in Monogram Canvas.

Contents:
~ Tresemmé Instant Refresh Volumising Dry Shampoo
~ Dove Radiant deodorant in Peach & Wild Raspberry
~ OPI Avoplex High-Intensity Hand & Nail Cream
~ Hygenic-Gel Instant Hand Sanitiser
~ Serge Lutens Chergui fragrance
~ Co&Lu hand held mirror
~ Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder #40 Nude
~ Le Métier de Beauté Classic Flawless Finish Compact Powder
~ Edward Bess Ultra Luminous Bronzer in Daydream
~ MAC 181s brush
~ Shu Uemura Large boutique palette
~ Z-palette containg Yaby, Rouge Bunny Rouge & Fyrinnae eyeshadows

Hello Kitty Makeup bag:
~ Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara
~ NARS Eyeshadow primer
~ byTerry Touche Veloutee
~ Sleek Eau La La liners in Noir & White Noise
~ NARS Larger Than Life liner in Rue Bonaparte
~ Giorgio Armani Waterproof pencil in Antique Or
~ Make Up Forever Aqua Shadow in #20E
~ byTerry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon
~ Lunasol Modelling Water Liquid foundation
~ LUSH None of your beeswax
~ Blistex Relief Cream
~ Cherry Carmex
~ NARS Dogon eyeshadow duo
~ NARS Deep Throat & Sertao blushes
~ Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer #1
~ MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl
~ Wet n Wild Brow Kit in Ash Brown
~ MAC pigment decant in Vanilla

Brushes:
~ Shu Uemura Natural #27
~ Illamasqua Blusher #2
~ Sonia Kashuk Large eyeshadow
~ Shu Uemura Natural #10
~ MAC 224
~ Suqqu Eyeshadow M & S
~ Chikuhodo Z-10
~ Shu Uemura Synthetic #10
~ Suqqu Eyebrow G
~ Muji spoolie & comb

Well, I can only apologise for my erms and uhhs as I am so very aware that I am talking to my darn phone!
Feel free to comment below and thanks for reading ♥

No comments: