Sunday, 18 November 2012

An update of some sorts...

Good morning my lovelies!

After a lot of faffing around (thanks to incompetent estate agents), me and my darling SO have finally found a property and awaiting the credit checks to be processed this week. Hoping to get the keys before this Friday as the Mr is heading off to Tenerife diving... SO I WILL BE ALONE D: Not to mention the fact that I have a potential job interview on Tuesday with the start date for the following Monday, ARGH!

Anyways, enough with my ramblings and onto me kicking my neutral rut with my dearest Driveller Kate. I have been absolutely stuck in rut with Chanel Kaska Beige and red eye liner and really wanted to break from this. So here goes, some dodgy pics and of course not to everyone's taste but I have had fun!

Red and green cut crease with double liner.
I spotted this look on Pinterest (here) and decided to give it a whirl, I did however prefer the variation I did the day before... One just forgot to take pics!

Products Used:
NARS Eye Primer
Pale golden green ~ Shu Uemura ME450 (inner lid & lower lash line)
Dark forest green ~ Inglot Pearl 414 (outer lid)
Mid toned green ~ Inglot AMC Shine 44 (blend)
Cranberry red ~ Shu Uemura ME160 (outer crease)
Red ~ Inglot AMC Shine 50 (intensify crease)
Black ~ Shu Uemura ME990 (cut crease & lower lash line)
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (highlight)
DollyWink Liquid liner pen in Black
Sleek Eau La La liners in Dragonfruit & Moulin Rouge
WnW Brow Kit in Ash Brown
Lancome Hypnose mascara





Sugarpill Heartbreaker palette.
I haven't had a chance to properly play with this yet, so this was the perfect opportunity! I have to say, I am not to fond of the texture of the shades I used on the lid. The other 2 were a dream to work with.

Products Used:
NARS Eye Primer
Sugarpill Heartbreaker palette
~ Acidberry (lid)
~ 2AM (crease)
~ Velocity (lower lash line)
~ Moochi (inner corner)
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (brow bone)
DollyWink Liquid liner pen in Black
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe (white)
Clarins pencil liner in Black
WnW Brow Kit in Ash Brown
Lancome Hypnose mascara





Fyrinnae Superstar (pink).
Yet another first time play, but I know what to expect of Fyrinnae quality wise so this was easier to work with :)

Products Used:
NARS Eye Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae loose eyeshadow in Superstar (everywhere)
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (highlight)
DollyWink Liquid liner pen in Black
Sleek Eau La La liner in Noir
WnW Brow Kit in Ash Brown (also used on lower lash line)
Lancome Hypnose mascara




Softened blue and taupe cut crease.
This is one of my favourite looks of the week, the blue did look more intense in real life... But I adore this combination!

Products Used:
NARS Eye Primer
WnW eyeshadow in Brulee (all over eye lid to brow bone)
WnW eyeshadow in Nutty (lid)
Rouge Bunny Rouge Fire Drops in Sleeping Under A Mandarin Tree (inner corner & lid)
Blue cut crease & lower lash line, a mixture of...
~ WnW eyeshadow in Stagedive
~ WnW eyeshadow in Lagoon
~ Sugarpill eyeshadow in Afterparty
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (brow bone)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Giorgio Armani Waterproof pencils in Or Antique & Copper
Lancome Hypnose mascara




And finally we have the typical Mira mess all bundled up on the floor! Well, that's all for today. I hope everyone has had a good weekend, I have a whole lot of packing to do...
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: