Tuesday, 6 November 2012

October Favourites.

Good rainy afternoon!

Well, autumn has roared in with so much rain and misery and reminded me it's time for my October favourites. Just a quick one as I've been very simplistic lately due to going back & forth between Leicester & Kettering. So here goes...

October favourites 2012.
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat in BR50.
Now this is completely the wrong shade, but the foundation itself is perfect for my winter parched skin! It gives a luminous glow with natural finish for me. Now just to go and get a proper shade match :)

Chanel Les 4 Ombres in #18 Kaska Beige.
Sadly this eyeshadow quad has been discontinued, but it is also the EU version of baked shadows from Chanel. I know they are not popular, but I adore the finish and texture of these shadows. These colours make for a gorgeous neutral softened cut crease look.

Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in #001 Transparent.
I haven't had this powder for very long, but I have to say I'm very impressed by the fact that it works for my oily tzone. I use my regular loose powders for my initial makeup application, but add this powder on my tzone and it keeps those oilies at bay for me!

Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe & Wisdom.
Usually favouring a pen type liquid eyeliner, I wasn't sure what to expect from these dip pot style ones offered from Illamasqua... Thankfully, they consistency is very nice and the pigment is fantastic! I've been using Scribe (white) on top of my usual black wing to enhance it and got to say I love it.

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On & On bronze.
This is the UK version of Bad to the Bronze, but it is so simple and easy to work with compared to my MAC Paint Pots. This one is creamy and blends like a dream, not to mention the gorgeous colour! It always wears like iron on my lids too.

Well, that's almost all for today... Bringing back my favourite track too! I have been utterly addicted to Iggy Azalea ~ My World like crazy, not to mention her killer lipstick shades and wedges ♥


And that's everything for today! What have been your October beauty favourites, beauty or music?
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: