Sunday, 11 November 2012

TAG: Confessions of a beauty blogger.

Good morning all!

So I was browsing the blogosphere today and came across this tag post from one of my favourite bloggers lately... Kate from La Beaute et Le Blogueur (visit here). Please go and check her out, Kate has some wonderful swatches and pictures to view! Was possibly the main reason I got the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, lol :)

On to the tag.

1. How many hours a week do spend planning/writing/uploading posts?
Not enough atm as I am trying to sort out my belongings and pack. Trying at least twice a week now until I settle and get back into a decent routine.

2. Are you a spender or a saver?
Spender for sure! But, I wish to change this as there are things in the non-beauty world I most certainly need now... A car being one of those!

3. When it is easiest for you to write posts?
Morning for some reason. It's when my head is at it's clearest.

4. What makes writing posts comfortable for you?
The fact that I am writing about something I am passionate about, well one of my passions anyway. I'm not a writer by nature at all, but beauty is something I am happy to ramble about for hours!

5. What's your worst make up/hair habit?
Hair, everything! I have no hair styling skills whatsoever. In fact, I am so lazy that I rarely break my look of messy tresses or plaited to the left (although the shaved side makes it easy to be lazy).

6. What's one quote you wish the world would live by?
Yes, I QUOTED DISNEY I KNOW! But, I always try to remember this one... It's not deep and meaningful or by anyone truly philosophical, but I think it has truth behind it :)

7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
No more than 15-20 minutes on my hair & make up, probably about 5 seconds on clothing.

8. What's your favourite post on your blog?
When the Driveller attacks... (see here). Was such an unexpected amount of love and thought put into a package! Kate knows I love her ♥

9. Who is a beauty blogger that you think deserves more subscribers than they have?
Definitely Kate from La Beaute et Le Blogueur. I really am impressed with the quality of the content :)

10. What's one thing you're excited about in the coming year?
Moving to Leicester (this is quite soon, weeks in fact!) and going to Amsterdam with the girls next May... Although, I'm looking forward to discovering more products from YSL. I have recently fallen in love with everything I've tried.

11. What's been your favourite blogging moment?
Finally breaking 100 followers, but I won't let that define me! If anything I post helps someone, then I am more than happy.

12. How long does it take to prep for a post?
Usually the only preparation I really focus on is the images, I am not the greatest of photographers so it takes a bit of work for me to configure the settings (usually getting it wrong regardless).

13. Are you wearing jeans/skirt right now or are you wearing pyjama bottoms?
Jeans with my trusty white 2 row pyramid studded belt and Famous Stars n Straps American Dream buckle (that thing weighs a tonne!).

14. What are you most proud of in your life?
I am proud of my tolerance and ability to get through the situations life has thrown at me. Also, for completing my London School of Beauty Make up course!

Well, that's all for today. I'm tagging anyone who fancies doing this one! Not sure what to do next, although I'm on a kick the rut week with fellow blogger Driveller Kate. I have noticed I've become a little obsessed with Chanel Kaska Beige eyeshadow quad and red liner, which isn't a bad thing in my books. But, I want to amp it up a notch and pull out the hardcore brights again... Yesterday I did a forest green and berry red cut crease, so let's see what I can bring you this week!

Thanks for reading and have a relaxing Sunday ♥

No comments: