Well, I can only apologise for the mini hiatus that seemed to happen. I was focusing on trying to get graduated from training at work, which has now finally happened... Anyways, this was requested by a lovely lady on Makeupalley and I thought why not :)
So here we have, my current line up of favourite brushes. I'm not going to babble on about why, how, where as we all know the fundamentals and currently I have been struck down in the prime of life with the dreaded flu! (Meaning my thoughts are not very coherent). What I will do however is update the pics as I cannot seem to find the right light source for pics at this current time?!
1. Sonia Kashuk Large Powder brush ~ All over powder application.
2. Sonia Kashuk Blush brush ~ Bronzer application.
3. MAC #138 ~ Highlighter application.
4. Shu Uemura Natural #27 ~ Finishing powder application.
5. Sephora Collection #45 Classic Mineral Powder brush ~ Liquid or cream application.
6. Illamasqua Blusher #2 brush (now discontinued) ~ Blush application.
1. Sonia Kashuk Small Multipurpose Powder brush ~ Blending.
2. MAC #224 ~ Blending or socket application.
3. Laura Mercier Ponytail brush ~ Socket blending.
4. Laura Mercier Crease brush ~ Crease application or blending.
5. Suqqu Eyeshadow M ~ Crease or socket application and blending.
6. Suqqu Eyeshadow S ~ Inner corner application.
7. Chikuhodo Z-10 ~ Crease or detail work.
8. Sonia Kashuk Large Fluffy Eyeshadow brush ~ All over wash or under brow application.
9. MAC #252 ~ All over wash application.
10. Shu Uemura Natural #10 ~ The brush that does everything!
11. Shu Uemura Synthetic #10 ~ Cream product application.
Brow, liner & Lip Brushes.
1. Shu Uemura Natural Portable/Retractable Liner brush ~ All eyeliner application.
2. Suqqu Eyebrow G ~ Eyebrow powder application.
3. MUJI spoolie & comb ~ Soften brow powder application.
4. Shu Uemura Synthetic #6M ~ Lip product application.
Well, hopefully that gives you an insight into what brushes I use for what! Amazingly I haven't given into Hakuhodo yet, pretty sure I won't as I'm happy with my current line up. The only new additions recently are from Laura Mercier and Illamasqua surprisingly. I will however will be aiming to get the Suqqu face brushes as I know how nice they to use!
Hope you've all had a great start to 2013, thanks for reading ♥