Saturday, 9 March 2013

FOTD: Givenchy Le Rouge in 204 Rose Boudoir

Good day people.

Many apologies for the impromptu absence, I had a lot of work on my hands which has finally led to blows as I eventually quit my job :( Oh well, all is said and done! Hopefully I can get one of these jobs I am interviewing for in the next week and it will allow me to have some level of blogging schedule again as I genuinely miss posting.

Anyways, so I got a gentle shove to go to the Givenchy counter and check out their new Le Rouge lipsticks from the ever so wonderful Driveller. I must say, I am impressed! The colour range is right up my alley and not to mention the almost matte like finish, then through in the most fabulous sales assistant with the most fantastical hair ever and I'll be going back. Sorry, I cannot find swatches so I will add them shortly as the UK is experiencing sunlight again... But the texture is almost gel like with a slight matte finish. I opted for the pink colour range, #204 caught my eye as it's an almost amped up MLBB tone (think Hourglass Fresco, but for me oh so much better!) and now for pics.



To get an idea of the eye makeup, without the lipstick. I may have been stuck in a neutral rut as I had been focusing on a Project 10 Pan (which I have completed).



Products used.

Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Translucent
Giorgio Armani Sheer bronzer in #1
Sleek blush in Honour
NARS blush in Orgasm

Eyes:
MUA eyeshadow primer
Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadows
~ Delicate Hummingbird (lid & lower lash line)
~ Veiled Lyrebird (socket)
~ Resplendant Quetzal (inner corner)
MAC pigment in Vanilla (browbone)
Rouge Bunny Rouge eye kohl in Calypso
Essence gel liner in Midnight in Paris
WnW Brow Kit in Ash Brown
Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara

Lips:
Givenchy Le Rouge lipstick in #204 Rose Boudoir

Well, hopefully that gives you an idea of what this lipstick is like. I will certainly be getting myself back down to the counter and possibly book a makeover to see how the other products are!

Thanks for reading, enjoy your weekend ♥

No comments: