Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Project 10 Pan 2013

Dzien Dobry!!

Or I should say Good day. So, I mentioned this briefly in my previous post but I have been focusing on a Project 10 Pan since the beginning of 2013. Now surprisingly, I have completed it without any issue!! My main focus of this project was to use up base makeup as I know I have far too many options lately and need to bring some self control back into my life. Anything else I finished was just bonus, but I did allow skincare as I had accumulated mass amounts for some reason. So here we go...

These are the items that are well and truly finished with or no longer useable.


Skincare finished completely.

Simple Refreshing facial gel wash
Simple Replenishing rich moisturiser
Simple Moisturising facial wash x2
Lancome Genifique Yeux
Shu Uemura Beauty A/O cleansing oil



Makeup finished completely or to the point of no more.

MAC Studio Sculpt foundation
Lunasol Modelling Water Liquid foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder
Neutrogena SkinClearing mineral powder
Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara x2
CoverGirl LashBlast Length mascara

I may have finished a few more than 10 items, but I figured every little helps right? Now, I'm going to continue working on the rest of the items I have left to finish as I am now on a permanent low buy.


Pressed powders from Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless, MAC Studio Fix and Jemma Kidd Bio-Mineral Perfecting. Will be very sad to finish the Le Metier powder as this became quite a staple until they decided to discontinue the darn thing!! A makeup addicts worst nightmare...



Still working on some foundations, Lunasol Modelling Water Liquid (although this is the wrong shade) and Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. Will certainly repurchase these 2 as they are perfect all time of the year for me! Then a few more items, Armani Sheer Bronzer (second one in a year!), NARS Pressed powder, WnW Nutty eyeshadow, Essence gel liner and MAC Stars n Rockets eyeshadow.

I do hope to get going on these items over the next couple of months as some of them I've had for a while and just want to get rid of! Now, finally... I have something for all you blogsale bargain hunters! I have been purging since I got back from Poland last month as I realised I really need to reduce my stash. SO here's a sneak preview of the overwhelmed box :)



Thanks for reading, have a great week ♥

No comments: