Friday, 15 March 2013

Random Friday FOTD with a little Rouge Bunny Rouge love.

Good evening people!

So, I have good news for once. I got a job offer yesterday for the interview I went for (4hr interview might I add!?) and will be going back into the world of banking... Yes, I know it's the most ridiculous thing to do but I thrive more in the customer service roles than pure sales :)

Anyway, was a little inspired by a post from Madam Noire's blog (see post here) using stark white eye liner for the wing. Now I'm all for white liner and huge wings, of course I had to recreate this look with my own twist! Plus, it was a nice change for the boring interveiw FOTDs I had been living in. So here we have it, Rouge Bunny Rouge with a twist and of course my hair is a mess as I hate brushing it smooth.

With flash on.


With flash on, shows the sheen from the highlighter.


No flash, which always makes my lip colour look brown toned?!


Close up of eye makeup, this shows the cracking finish of the liner.

Products used.
Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NC30
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Transparent
Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer in #1
Rouge Bunny Rouge Original Skin blush in Orpheline
Rouge Bunny Rouge liquid highlighter in Sea of Tranquillity

Eyes:
MUA Professional eye primer
Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting eyeshadows in
~ Bejewelled Skylark (lid & lower lash line)
~ Veiled Lyrebird (blend in socket)
~ Papyrus Canary (brow bone)
MAC pigment in Vanilla (inner corner highlight)
Sleek Eau La La liner in Noir
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Creep (soften liner)
Collection Extreme felt tip liner in black
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe
WnW Brow Kit in Ash Brown (darkest shade)
Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara

Lips:
Rouge Bunny Rouge Colour Burst lipstick in Word of Mouth

Now, my only issue is that the Illamasqua doesn't layer very well to get the desired opacity. If anyone knows of a gel liner option in white please let me know (comment below or email me please!). But overall, I really love the entire look with white liner. You can find all the Rouge Bunny Rouge products on their new online webstore (here). Which I need to pay a visit once my first paycheck rolls in, as I want the new oxblood mascara! I'd love to know your favourite Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadow combinations and products also.

I have also heard that Google Friend Connect is no more, I am already signed up to Bloglovin so if you would like to follow me click the button on the right menu. You can alternatively follow me with Google+ of course.
Thanks for reading, have a great weekend ♥

No comments: