Friday, 18 October 2013

Friday Favourites #5.

Yes, they're back!!

And a good evening to you all...
So here is the return of Friday favourites as I wear makeup on a daily basis, yes even today as I write to you from my death bed. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic, more like unexplained sickness mode and I'm still sporting huge neon pink wings on my eyelids.

Let's git it done!


Some random contenders this week.

Too Faced ~ Snow Bunny Luminous bronzer.
Now this is far to pale and shimmery to be a bronzer on my skintone, but hot darn it's a gorgeous highlighter! Even using the shades separately on my lids has been a nifty trick in the early mornings. Many thanks to the wonderful Lou (of VioletOblivia blog, see here).

MAC Studio Fix plus powder ~ NC30.
Been cranking up the full coverage now the cooler weather has set in, but oddly this makes for an awesome matte eyeshadow for when I want really loud and bold liner.

Sleek ~ Antique blush.
I have mixed feeling of love/hate with this guy. I love the colour in the pan and on my face cheeks, but the large particles of shimmer are not really flattering. Gladly they can be gently brushed away, otherwise a gorgeous rosy nude blush in the same family as NARS Douceur and Benefit Dallas.

MAC ~ Well Dressed blush.
This was one of my first blushes, and still not panned the cheeky blighter! Admittedly it takes a lot of product for this to have any effect on my skintone, but I do love it.

Urban Decay ~ Naked palette.
Yes, I know... Neutrals. Who am I? A lazy bish is who I am, this palette is so easy to use when I am on early shifts. Not to mention easy to amp up for a full on eye makeup look!

Finally...
Anthem of the week.
Iggy Azalea ~ Change Your Life.

Yes it returns with some sexiness! I have such a soft spot for Iggy (Driveller keep your filth out of this!), love her music, style and makeup of course. NSFW, there's a bit of nip in this one!


Well, that's all rantings from me today. Any weekly faves or go-to's from you lot out there? Link in the comments :)
Thanks for reading and onto the weekend ♥

No comments: