Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Happy New Year...? Whoops, it's almost the end of February already!

Well, good evening people!

Long time no see you ask? Well, I have been a tad busy working stupid hours now that I mentor new employees at work... But I shall not go into that!
How is everyone and I hope 2014 has gone well so far! I bring you haulings and a FOTD... Up first is a bit of a random haul when I was going for some B2M lipsticks yesterday. Things junped into my hands, I swear! :)




Well, who would have ever thought I'd pick up Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette?! My initial thoughts of this palette were, MEH quite frankly. Rosy pink hues? No thank you. Then I touched it. I felt it. I needed it! So many of the shades were what I have been looking for within my own stash, I couldn't NOT get it right? RIGHT? I also grabbed my B2M lipsticks of Chatterbox & Russian Red along with a repurchase of Studio Fix Fluid (can't believe this is my fourth bottle!). Finally adding Bourjois CC Cream and OPI Live.Love.Carnival nail polish. I think a review of the Bourjois CC Cream will be coming up and I need to get back to my Friday faves right?

Anyways... Onto a quick FOTD. A certain Driveller blogger, sent me a rather freaking awesome package towards the end of last year. An absolute pick me up and a half! This package contained the magical Shiseido Eye Bar I had been coveting since the pre-release info fell upon my eyeballs. I won't bore you with swatches as they are already all over the interwebs, but here is one of my favourite looks I have done with the palette as of late.

Many apologies for the puffy winter face, I have gained weight and really need to do something about this issue. Flash also kicked in, which is a PITA but it is rather dark atm still... Bring on summer already!





Products used.
Face:
Shu Uemura Nobara stick foundation ~ 754
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder ~ Translucent
Edward Bess bronzer ~ Daydream
MAC blush ~ Well Dressed
Hard Candy Baked bronzer ~ Tiki
MAC Fix+ Rose

Eyes:
MUA Eye primer
Shiseido Eye Bar
~ Licorice (lid & lower eye)
~ Curacao (inner eye)
~ Soda (over licorice & brow bone)
~ Champagne (inner corner)
Wet n Wild Brow Kit ~ Ash Brown
Benefit Eyeliner ~ Bad Gal
DollyWink liquid liner pen ~ Black
Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara

Lips:
SUQQU Creamy Glow Moist ~ EX-01

Well, that's all for this evening. Better jump in the shower and continue on with Independence Day (come on, I love this film!).
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments: