Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Guerlain Rouge Automatique in 171 Attrape Coeur vs YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 51 Corail Urban & 52 Rosy Coral.

Good Afternoon World!!

So hello, how are you all? I'm having a glorious week off work chilling out with the other half, well it is after all his birthday today, Might I add, he is still in bed snoozing at 2.20pm... So a little parcel dropped through my letterbox today, so overwhelmed with glee (Thank you Poneyhot!!).

As I've decided to go back into the world of Swapping, which I forgot involves many hours of updating swap and wish lists... My first trade turned out to be a darn good one! My first Guerlain lipstick, yes the glorious Rouge Automatique in 171 Attrape Coeur ♥ As many of you may be aware, I am having many an issue with the colour of coral. It's everything that I want in my life, yes that's right. I WANT TO BE THE COLOUR CORAL! This is just another fine example of me not knowing where to draw the line and another indulgence.

So, without further ado... I give you swatches!
This is a comparison alongside 2 of my current favourites, YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks in 51 and 52, various light attempts as my apartment is very prone to hoarding the light until the evening.




 Aaaaah, such bulky, slidey packaging! Who am I to deny my love for sliders :)
Left to right:
Guerlain ~ Attrape Coeur
YSL ~ Rosy Coral
YSL ~ Corail Urban

Swatches in the same order, first image is indoor natural light. Second image is an almost getting some sunlight moment... FAIL.



So happy with the colour as it appears to be in the same colour family as Rosy Coral, just not so much of a pigmented cream formula. A FOTD will follow, I do promise you that!

Hope you all have a wonderful day, thanks for reading ♥

No comments: